At The Range at Ballantyne, our premier membership level is our Equity Membership. As an Equity member, you are an owner of The Range. Your voice and vote will be heard at the corporations annual board meeting. Just like the ownership group, you will participate in all distributed shareholder dividends. Your membership allows you full access to the facility, discounts on events and ammunition, and deep discounts on firearm purchases. As an Equity member, just like the ownership group, you own this facility. We ask in return that you promote the facility to your friends, family and coworkers.
The Range Equity membership includes the following benefits:
- 2000 shares of stock in The Range at Ballantyne, Inc, an S-corporation under the laws of South Carolina.
- Lifetime membership to The Range at Ballantyne – this means no lane fees for using the shooting range.
- Lifetime access to The Range at Lake Norman – we have worked out a cross membership with our sister range for our Equity members.
- All firearms at $40.00 over our cost.
- $0.00 transfer fees for any firearm transfers – this is limited to 12 per year, any transfers over 12 per year are $10.00
- 10% off all ammunition purchases.
- 25% off all classes.
- Member locker.
- free handgun rentals.
- membership covers all immediate family members.
- 12 visitor passes per year for bringing in friends/ family and co-workers.
- discounts on any planned events (parties, corporate outings, or anything else you would like to plan)
- priority lane usage – if there is a waiting list for lanes, you are moved to the top of the list.
The equity membership is a one time fee of $12,000. This fee is divided between the actual membership and shares purchased. All details will be provided to prospective members upon discussion with a member of the ownership group. The ownership group reserves the right to accept any and all Equity members. All equity members must abide by all Range Rules, facility rules and Corporate rules of governance.
If you are interested in an Equity membership, please send an email to Brian Sisson, or contact Brian at 704-895-3155