- This event has passed.
August 14 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until February 1, 2019
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until February 28, 2019
Official USPSA pistol match, hosted by The Range At Ballantyne and Charlotte Area Practical Shooters, shot indoors so come join us no matter what the weather conditions are outside. We run 3 to 4 stages including one classifier stage which is submitted. We shoot USPSA Matches on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. If you have not shot at this range before then please arrive no later than 5:30pm to sign waiver and watch the 7 minute safety video, or watch online on our website.
The match fee is $25. Advance payment system shuts off at 3:00pm the day of the match.
If you are a new shooter or seasoned competitor please don’t hesitate to come out for an evening of fun and competition.
Some common questions shooters have:
What gear do I need?
You will need:
- A centerfire pistol caliber 9mm-45acp that meet any division requirement for USPSA.
- A good holster (no nylon holsters)
- Magazine pouches & enough magazines to shoot a 32 round stage (plus a little extra in case you miss any shots)
- Eye and Ear protection
- A safe mindset. Leave the ego at the door.
- 150 rounds of ammo (The match will usually require around 100-120 so have some to spare)
Do I have to be a USPSA Member to shoot in USPSA Matches?
- No, you do not. While it is encouraged to become a member and gain classification in division(s) it is not required at USPSA Level 1 Matches.
How do I Join USPSA?
- www.USPSA.org The associate membership is only $25 annually.
Is there anyone I can talk to regarding getting into the sport
- You can email the Match director: Kyle@RecoilJunkie.com
We look forward to seeing you on match night! – Charlotte Area Practical Shooters