The Range at Ballantyne is happy to assist with the transfer of your online purchase. Please fill out the form below to start the process. Once your firearm is received, it can take up to 48 hours to process the firearm depending on who it was shipped from and whether they sent all proper documentation. We will notify you once the firearm is ready for pickup.
- FFL transfers* – $0.00 – $75.00 (varies by membership level, prices are per firearm)
- Annual/monthly members – $25.00
- Annual/monthly members – Arm’s Room/Bud’s Gun shop/Cheaper Than Dirt/Gunbuyer.com/CDNN/Camfour Dist/Palmetto State Armory/Sports South Dist/Impact Guns/grabagun transfers – $45.00
- Non-Members – $40.00
- Non-Members – Arm’s Room/Bud’s Gun shop/Cheaper Than Dirt/Gunbuyer.com/CDNN/Camfour Dist/Palmetto State Armory/Sports South Dist/Impact Guns/grabagun transfers – $75.00
- Any firearms purchased from one of our facilities and transferred to another never incurs a transfer fee (Ballantyne, Lake Norman or The Pineville Gun Shop)*
- NFA Transfers – all NFA transfers have a $150 transfer fee, plus your tax stamp
- All NFA transactions also have a $75.00 processing feed due to the ATF processing times, to cover the cost of insurance and storage during the processing time.
*All transfers to The Pineville Gun shop must be shipped to The Range at Ballantyne.
Please be sure all transfers are shipped to your proper states facility.
NC residents must pickup handguns at one of our NC facilities. SC residents must pick up handguns at The Range at Ballantyne.
Purchases at any of our facilities may incur a $10 processing fee to be sold to another of our facilities
Contact staff for details. Any shipments from Wholesale Hunter will have a $100 transfer fee. Any direct shipments from Sport South will incur an additional $25 shipment fee.
Any transferred items not picked up in 6 months will be sold